AUTOMATIC MANAGEMENT OF LIQUIDS / SOLIDS
Installations for storage, transport and dosing of raw materials used in paints and related production process:
- Majority Liquids (water, resins, emulsions, solvents…..)
- Minority Liquids (additives)
- Solids (carbonate, talc, silica, pigments,….)
According to the complexity of the process, different transport and dosing systems are used:
- Simple technologies such as pipelines and pumping systems, or highly optimised systems as Pigging lines.
- Possibility to feed one or more production equipment.
- Connection to the control system in order to incorporate the products in the manufacturing recipes, control their consumption and manage their logistic of supply.